A good alternative the Samsung 30Q – Sinowatt are a manufacturer in Shenzhen China, They own their own battery factory – and are not rebranded cells.
3000mAh - 15A Continuous Discharge - Flat Top
- Brand: Sinowatt
- Model: 30SP
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.6mm x 65.1mm
- Weight: 49g
Safe use, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change.
- Always use a battery charger designed for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Outer wraps and insulator rings should be checked for damage regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
Please see our guide to Battery Safety
All the batteries we supply comply with the EU Battery Directive 2006/66/EC and the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009 (Amended 2015)