Kwik Vape are an independent sole trader operated business operating from our premises in Worthing, West Sussex, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The purpose of this policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.liberty-flights.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Simon Lawrence t/a Kwik Vape of 58-59 New Broadwat, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 4HS.
1 DATA GATHERING
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.kwikvape.co.uk (our site) or information provided to us by you via phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, surveys, placing an order with us when you report a problem with our site and any details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our website we automatically collect the following data:
- Details of your visits to our site including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. Including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and time zone setting. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
2 WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be made using PayPal or Axcess.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3 USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our service, changes to our site or others changes which might otherwise affect you.
- To identify visitors to the site.
- To determine whether or not to grant you access to the site or to allow you to purchase products from the site by undertaking searches with Experian (or any other 3rd party age verification service) for the purposes of verifying your identity and age. To do so Experian (or any other 3rd party age verification service) may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise to which they have access). They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, market research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
4 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
5 YOUR RIGHTS
- Access to information. In accordance to the Act, you have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com