We are never afraid to say we were wrong! When we first heard about the Geek Bar we instantly wrote it off as another attempt at a disposable devic...
TOP 10 LITHIUM-ION BATTERY SAFETY TIPS
- Always keep your batteries in a case when not in use.
- Do not store your batteries in direct sunlight.
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges.
- Keep out of reach from animals and children.
- If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your batteries.
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications.
- Recycle your batteries correctly - never throw them in the bin.